Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ghost Chat-- Put Your Two Cents In


If you read my posts and you like what you read let me know. You can leave comments at the bottom of each post I publish here. I also encourage people who disagree or have a different opinion than me to leave comments. What I publish here is obviously my opinion but I always consider other points of view. Finally, if you have something to add please feel free to participate.

I do moderate all comments so abusive posts or ones that have a sole advertising or negative purpose will not be published. The only other comments that will not be seen are ones that do not address the topic at hand. I also encourage questions. If I don't know the answer I will try to redirect you to someplace that can answer your question. 

I want my readers to feel apart of my blog; after all you are spending part of your valuable time reading what I have to say which I am grateful for. I want to thank everyone who has visited my blog several times. I have been blogging for a couple of months now and the number of visitors has been steadily increasing.

Happy Ghost Hunting!

No comments: